It’s time to shake off the chill of January with the Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula’s 2019 Winter Warm Up. You’re invited to taste your way through the trail, stopping at nine distinct wineries featuring seasonal comfort food small bites from local restaurants paired with unique wine offerings. You’ll leave this event with a cozy-glow, full belly, and special souvenir mug. In order to make the most of this favorite winter event, please observe the following guidelines:
- Know your starting winery (on your ticket).
- Please bring your ID to each winery.
- Dress warmly! Some lines are outside.
- Follow the event trail in order from your starting winery. You’ll receive the map and winery details along with your wine glass. Sticking to the route will help steady the flow and minimize wait times.
- Consider carpooling. Winery parking is limited. You can make the day easier by bringing as few cars as possible, or securing drop-off transportation.
- Connect with @WineriesofOMP and other event attendees on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Be patient. This is a popular event and lines will develop. Please remember to be patient with and gracious to tasting room staff.
- Drink responsibly & have fun!
Tickets are available at MyNorth Media.