|✅ Wines by the Glass||✅ Light Snacks||✅ Pets Allowed*|
|✅ Wheel Chair Accessible|
|✅ Cabernet Franc||✅ Merlot||✅ Pinot Noir|
|✅ Pinot Grigio||✅ Riesling||✅ Chardonnay|
*On the Lawn, Leashed
About 2 Lads
Located on 58 acres at the tip of Old Mission Peninsula, 2 Lads Winery specializes in cool climate red and sparkling wines along with small runs of white wines. Our modern facility and green practices echo the bold character of 2 Lads’ wines and features a stunning view of East Grand Traverse Bay.
Seating is on an “as available” basis; once at capacity, a queue will be maintained for next available seating. Wine by the glass, tasting flights, and “to go” bottle purchases will be available; click here for current menu options.
Curbside pickup is still available; call 231.223.7722 or place your order online.
– We can currently seat parties of up to 6. Parties larger than 6 will be sat at separate tables (if available). Tables cannot be combined. Our last table seating of the day will be 30 minutes prior to our closing time.
– Guests will not be permitted to wait for a table inside the tasting room. If there is a queue for seating, please enjoy the beauty of our outdoor space! We will text your party when a table becomes available.
– Masks will be required to be worn upon entering the tasting room. They may be removed once your party has been sat. If you need to leave your table, you will be required to put your mask back on beforehand. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided for you for a $2 service fee.
– Orders for wine by the glass and tasting flights will be taken at your table. Menus will be single use. Unfortunately, our traditional guided wine tasting experience is not currently available.
– Guests will be required to observe 6 foot phyiscal spacing from those not traveling in their party.
– We are not scheduling winery tours or private tastings at this time.
– Credit card payments will be accepted (no cash payments, please).
– All staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift. If you are feeling symptomatic or ill, we ask that you choose to visit us at another time. Per the current executive order, anyone with observable COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave and the tasting room will be required to close immediately.
We can currently seat parties of up to 6. Parties larger than 6 will be sat at separate tables (if available). Tables cannot be combined. Our last table seating of the day will be 30 minutes prior to our closing time.