|✅ Wines by the Glass||✅ Light Snacks||✅ Patio|
|✅ Haunted||✅ Wheel Chair Accessible|
|✅ Pinot Blanc||✅ Pinot Grigio||✅ Chardonnay|
|✅ Riesling||✅ Gewürztraminer||✅ Cayuga|
|✅ Pinot Noir||✅ Merlot||✅ Cabernet Franc|
|✅ Dornfelder||✅ Lemberger||✅ Baco Noir|
|✅ Marechel Foch||✅ Cherry||✅ Apple|
|✅ Cherry Port||✅ Hard Cider||✅ Apple Port|
About Peninsula Cellars
Peninsula Cellars was founded by an industrious family that has farmed Old Mission Peninsula for over 100 years. The historic Maple Grove Schoolhouse serves as the tasting room, offering a nod to the winery’s time-honored roots. The friendly, knowledgeable staff serves red and white varietals, fruit wines, and hard ciders in a warm, hospitable atmosphere.
Outdoor seating is available on a first come, first served basis. Indoor capacity is limited to 50% at this time. See details below. Also open for online shipping, curbside pickup, and retail sales.
Groups of 10-12 are required to make a reservation. CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATIONS. Not accepting groups larger than 12 at this time.
We ask our guests to adhere to the following guidelines when they visit out tasting room in response to COVID-19:
- Groups of 10-12 are required to make reservations. Groups may be asked to separate into smaller tables.
- All guests are required to wear a mask or facial covering until they are seated if they are not fully vaccinated. Only when you are drinking or outside, may you remove your mask. Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear face masks.
- We are offering wine by the glass and wine flights only. We do not offer tastings or food service at this time. Light to-go snacks are available for purchase.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Due to licensing restrictions, pets are not permitted on the patio or inside the building. Pets on a leash are welcome in the vineyard seating area. Please clean up after your pets should they make a mess.
- Our patio has been arranged to allow for the permitted occupancy allowed by law and spaced appropriately. We ask that you do not rearrange the tables or chairs. Guests are not permitted to drink in undesignated areas.
- Guests will check in with a hostess upon arrival and be directed accordingly.
- Guests will be directed to follow the new one way traffic pattern of the tasting room. All guests will enter through one door and exit through another. Peninsula Cellars staff will help remind guests to adhere to this traffic pattern.
- A designated staff member will be cleaning tables, restrooms, and high touch surfaces. Please be patient with them as they attend to our strict sanitation process.
- All guests are asked to adhere to a social distance of at least 6 feet from our staff and other guests.
- We only be accepting credit cards payments. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to ask any guest to leave immediately if our safety guidelines are not followed.
- Peninsula Cellars promotes responsible drinking. Guests will be limited to 2 glasses per guest.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to focus on the safety of our staff and guests to remain open. We look forward to serving you soon.
We do not accept groups larger than 12 at this time. Groups are required to make a reservation. Please CLICK HERE for additional details.
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|