|✅ Wines by the Glass||✅ Light Snacks||✅ Pets Allowed*|
|✅ Wheel Chair Accessible|
|✅ Cabernet Franc||✅ Merlot||✅ Pinot Noir|
|✅ Pinot Grigio||✅ Riesling||✅ Chardonnay|
*On the Lawn, Leashed
About 2 Lads
Located on 58 acres at the tip of Old Mission Peninsula, 2 Lads Winery specializes in cool climate red and sparkling wines along with small runs of white wines. Our modern facility and green practices echo the bold character of 2 Lads’ wines and features a stunning view of East Grand Traverse Bay.
2 Lads is now accepting reservations for the tasting room this fall! With reduced capacity and distancing guidelines still in place, reservations will be required on Fridays and Saturdays beginning Friday, October 2nd. We can seat parties of up to 6, and appointments for fall weekend tasting must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Planning a visit Sunday-Thursday? Reservations are strongly encouraged, as walk in availability may not be available.
Under the current guidelines, we’re permitted to operate at 50% capacity (up to 24 guests).
Make your reservation online by visiting exploretock.com/2ladswinery
What to expect when you arrive:
Your party will be greeted by our host at the tasting room entrance. If you have a reservation, please have your email and/or confirmation code available. Reserved tables will be held for up to 10 minutes past the scheduled reservation time. Traveling with a tour company? Please have your driver check in at our host station with your confirmation code.
Reservations will be required on Fridays and Saturdays this fall beginning Friday, October 2nd. Reservations are strongly encouraged Sunday-Thursday. Open seating will be on a first available basis.
Wine by the glass, wine tasting, and “to go” bottle purchases will be available; click here for our current menu options.
Curbside pickup is still available; call us at 231.223.7722 or place your order online.
– We can currently seat parties of up to 6. Parties larger than 6 will be sat at separate tables (if available). Tables cannot be combined. Our last table seating of the day will be 30 minutes prior to our closing time.
– Guests will not be permitted to wait for a table inside the tasting room. If there is a queue for seating, please enjoy the beauty of our outdoor space! We will text your party when a table becomes available.
– Masks will be required to be worn upon entering the tasting room. They may be removed once your party has been sat. If you need to leave your table, you will be required to put your mask back on beforehand. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided for you for a $2 service fee.
– Orders for wine by the glass and tasting flights will be taken at your table. Menus will be single use. Unfortunately, our traditional guided wine tasting experience is not currently available.
– Guests will be required to observe 6 foot phyiscal spacing from those not traveling in their party.
– We are not scheduling winery tours or private tastings at this time.
– Credit card payments will be accepted (no cash payments, please).
– All staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift. If you are feeling symptomatic or ill, we ask that you choose to visit us at another time. Per the current executive order, anyone with observable COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave and the tasting room will be required to close immediately.
We can currently seat parties of up to 6. Parties larger than 6 will be sat at separate tables (if available). Tables cannot be combined. Our last table seating of the day will be 30 minutes prior to our closing time.
Past Events › 2 Lads
Events Search and Views Navigation
SOLD OUT for 2019! Our famous and most beloved wine trail event is back! America’s favorite comfort food gets an upgrade with help from celebrated Northern Michigan chefs. Area restaurants partner with one Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail winery to create a perfectly indulgent mac & cheese and wine pairing. Attendees are asked to vote for the best pairing, cheesiest recipe, and overall favorite. Winners receive bragging rights, their place in history, and new this year... the golden noodle!Find out more »
2021 WINTER WARM-UP EVENT CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19Find out more »
This annual event celebrates “the grape that defines white wine” and the varietal our region is best known for.Attendees are invited to visit the ten distinct wineries along the Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail to taste their top Rieslings - of which recent awards include best in the world, and scores of 93+ points from other highly respected international reviews! Each wine is perfectly paired with a delicious small bite. Even before the first sip, the wine trail drive between…Find out more »
BLOSSOM DAY 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other scheduled wine trail events later in the year when health organizations advise that it is safe to do so. Stay well. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other…Find out more »
ROSE FOR A REASON 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other scheduled wine trail events later in the year when health organizations advise that it is safe to do so. Stay well.Find out more »