|✅ Wines by the Glass||✅ Light Snacks||✅ Patio|
|✅ Haunted||✅ Wheel Chair Accessible|
|✅ Pinot Blanc||✅ Pinot Grigio||✅ Chardonnay|
|✅ Riesling||✅ Gewürztraminer||✅ Cayuga|
|✅ Pinot Noir||✅ Merlot||✅ Cabernet Franc|
|✅ Dornfelder||✅ Lemberger||✅ Baco Noir|
|✅ Marechel Foch||✅ Cherry||✅ Apple|
|✅ Cherry Port||✅ Hard Cider||✅ Apple Port|
About Peninsula Cellars
Peninsula Cellars was founded by an industrious family that has farmed Old Mission Peninsula for over 100 years. The historic Maple Grove Schoolhouse serves as the tasting room, offering a nod to the winery’s time-honored roots. The friendly, knowledgeable staff serves red and white varietals, fruit wines, and hard ciders in a warm, hospitable atmosphere.
Open for wine by the glass service and flights only. Not offering food service or tastings at this time. Guests served first come, first serve. No reservations needed. Outdoor seating only. For more information about current offerings click here.
Curbside order pick up available Friday-Monday from 11am-6pm. Daily updates regarding curbside hours can be found on their Facebook page. This schedule is subject to change.
In response to COVID-19, guests are asked to adhere to the following guidelines when they visit Peninsula Cellar’s tasting room:
- All guests are required to wear a mask or facial covering until they are seated at a table. Our staff will be wearing face masks at all times.
- We will be offering only wine by the glass, flights, and bottle sales at this time. We will not be offering tastings or food service.
- Seating will be outside only and weather dependent, please plan accordingly. Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Due to licensing restrictions, pets are not permitted on the patio or inside the building. Pets on a leash are welcome in the vineyard seating area. Please clean up after your pets should they make a mess.
- Our patio has been arranged to allow for the permitted occupancy allowed by law and spaced appropriately. We ask that you do not rearrange the tables or chairs. Guests are not permitted to drink in undesignated areas, their personal vehicles, or the parking lot.
- We will not be taking reservations at this time. Guests will be served on a first come, first served basis. Guests will check in with a hostess upon arrival and be directed accordingly. If there is a wait for a table, we will take your phone number and ask that you wait in your vehicle until we call you. Please call 231-933-9787 to inquire about wait times.
- No groups larger than 10 will be permitted at this time. Before entering the building, guests are required to wash their hands at our hand sanitizing station.
- Guests will be directed to follow the new one way traffic pattern of the tasting room. All guests will enter through one door and exit through another. Peninsula Cellars staff will help remind guests to adhere to this traffic pattern.
- A designated staff member will be cleaning tables, restrooms, and high touch surfaces. Please be patient with them as they attend to our strict sanitation process.
- All guests are asked to adhere to a social distance of at least 6 feet from our staff and other guests.
- We will only be accepting credit cards payments. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to ask any guest to leave immediately if our safety guidelines are not followed.
- Peninsula Cellars promotes responsible drinking. Guests will be limited to 2 glasses per guest.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we move forward with reopening for business safely. The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We look forward to serving you soon.
For safety reasons, we are not accepting groups larger than 10 people at this time.
Bus and shuttle companies, please call (231) 933-9787 to make an appointment for groups, regardless of size.
Group policy is subject to change without notice.
Past Events › Peninsula Cellars
Events Search and Views Navigation
SOLD OUT for 2019! Our famous and most beloved wine trail event is back! America’s favorite comfort food gets an upgrade with help from celebrated Northern Michigan chefs. Area restaurants partner with one Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail winery to create a perfectly indulgent mac & cheese and wine pairing. Attendees are asked to vote for the best pairing, cheesiest recipe, and overall favorite. Winners receive bragging rights, their place in history, and new this year... the golden noodle!Find out more »
Shake off the chill of January with the Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail’s Winter Warm-Up. Creative winter wine pairings and cozy comfort food, this event is the perfect way to start the New Year. Tickets on sale now! HOW IT WORKS: Tickets include a wine pairing at each of our 10 wineries, a food pairing at each winery, and a souvenir wine glass. Designated Driver tickets are also available for purchase, for $25. (DD ticketholders do not receive a souvenir glass,…Find out more »
This annual event celebrates “the grape that defines white wine” and the varietal our region is best known for.Attendees are invited to visit the ten distinct wineries along the Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail to taste their top Rieslings - of which recent awards include best in the world, and scores of 93+ points from other highly respected international reviews! Each wine is perfectly paired with a delicious small bite. Even before the first sip, the wine trail drive between…Find out more »
BLOSSOM DAY 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other scheduled wine trail events later in the year when health organizations advise that it is safe to do so. Stay well. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other…Find out more »
ROSE FOR A REASON 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other scheduled wine trail events later in the year when health organizations advise that it is safe to do so. Stay well.Find out more »
|Monday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|