|✅ Wines by the Glass||✅ Light Snacks||✅ Patio|
|✅ Haunted||✅ Wheel Chair Accessible|
|✅ Pinot Blanc||✅ Pinot Grigio||✅ Chardonnay|
|✅ Riesling||✅ Gewürztraminer||✅ Cayuga|
|✅ Pinot Noir||✅ Merlot||✅ Cabernet Franc|
|✅ Dornfelder||✅ Lemberger||✅ Baco Noir|
|✅ Marechel Foch||✅ Cherry||✅ Apple|
|✅ Cherry Port||✅ Hard Cider||✅ Apple Port|
About Peninsula Cellars
Peninsula Cellars was founded by an industrious family that has farmed Old Mission Peninsula for over 100 years. The historic Maple Grove Schoolhouse serves as the tasting room, offering a nod to the winery’s time-honored roots. The friendly, knowledgeable staff serves red and white varietals, fruit wines, and hard ciders in a warm, hospitable atmosphere.
Past Events › Peninsula Cellars
Events Search and Views Navigation
SOLD OUT for 2019! Our famous and most beloved wine trail event is back! America’s favorite comfort food gets an upgrade with help from celebrated Northern Michigan chefs. Area restaurants partner with one Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail winery to create a perfectly indulgent mac & cheese and wine pairing. Attendees are asked to vote for the best pairing, cheesiest recipe, and overall favorite. Winners receive bragging rights, their place in history, and new this year... the golden noodle!Find out more »
Shake off the chill of January with the Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail’s Winter Warm-Up. Creative winter wine pairings and cozy comfort food, this event is the perfect way to start the New Year. Tickets on sale now! HOW IT WORKS: Tickets include a wine pairing at each of our 10 wineries, a food pairing at each winery, and a souvenir wine glass. Designated Driver tickets are also available for purchase, for $25. (DD ticketholders do not receive a souvenir glass,…Find out more »
This annual event celebrates “the grape that defines white wine” and the varietal our region is best known for.Attendees are invited to visit the ten distinct wineries along the Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail to taste their top Rieslings - of which recent awards include best in the world, and scores of 93+ points from other highly respected international reviews! Each wine is perfectly paired with a delicious small bite. Even before the first sip, the wine trail drive between…Find out more »
BLOSSOM DAY 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other scheduled wine trail events later in the year when health organizations advise that it is safe to do so. Stay well. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other…Find out more »
ROSE FOR A REASON 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. Please continue to support your favorite Old Mission Peninsula wineries during this time via online shipping and curbside pickup. We hope to continue with other scheduled wine trail events later in the year when health organizations advise that it is safe to do so. Stay well. TICKET UPDATE: Ticket sales are postponed until May 15th. At that time a decision will be made on if it safe and allowable…Find out more »
$5 for 5 samples
$10 Study Break Wine Flights
FOR APPOINTMENTS CALL: (231) 933-9787
When scheduling via email, please use all of the following contacts to make sure your request is processed promptly:
GROUP POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE, PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF THOSE LIMITATIONS. STAFFING IS ADJUSTED REGULARLY TO ACCOMMODATE GROUP APPOINTMENTS.
- Groups are booked on the ½ hour only beginning at 10AM and ending one half hour prior to our posted
- Please call or email at least 24 hours in advance with groups of 10 or more . Our space is limited, 24
hours notice is required in order to accommodate groups 10 or larger. Confirmation codes will be given
for each reservation.
- Groups of 25 or more require 48 hours advance notice. Tasting for groups of 25 or more are required
to pay in advance for all tasting fees in order to reserve their requested time slot. This is a
- Please notify the tasting room immediately if you anticipate early or late arrival for a scheduled group.
- Drivers are expected to escort their groups into and out of the tasting room. Please provide confirmation code upon arrival to the manager on duty.
- Peninsula Cellars will conduct confirmation calls to verify and confirm the time, group size, driver name, and confirmation code within 48 hours of the groups scheduled arrival time.
- If the Peninsula Cellars staff observes inappropriate behavior, unauthorized drinking or illegal alcohol consumption, groups will be asked to leave immediately and appointments will be surrendered.
- Peninsula Cellars is an entirely smoke-free property. This includes drivers, guests, and staff.
- With the exception of service animals, pets of any kind are not permitted in the tasting room or patio.
- Please use the upper drive for offloading guests only. Please pull forward to the edge of the parking area for parking or in the lower dirt driveway for parking while guests are inside. Parking in the main parking lot is reserved for cars only.
*Subject to change without notice.
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|